How Do I Update My Name or Address?

Address change

You can change your address online, over the phone, via fax or by sending in a form.

  • Change your address over the phone by calling the HELPLINE.
  • Download a Change of Name/Address Form (PDF) to make the changes via mail or fax.

Name change

You must change the name on your account using the Change of Name/Address Form (PDF) by mail or fax:

  • A photocopy of your driver’s license, Social Security card or legal document must be provided as proof of name change

Change requests do not take effect until seven calendar days from the receipt of the request. If you are currently receiving a distribution, your next distribution may be delayed until the change is effective.

Mail requests to:

New York State Deferred Compensation Plan
Administrative Service Agency
P.O. Box 182797
Columbus, OH 43218-2797

Get the help you need

Talk to the HELPLINE or your Account Executive if you need help updating the name or address on your account.

PDFs require Adobe® Reader®

Modal Dialog Start Close

You are going to a page that is not part of this website

We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.

Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.

Modal Dialog End